- NOW Lutein Double Strength is an orange-red carotenoid pigment produced by plants and is present in the diet in colorful fruits and vegetables.
- In the body, Lutein is one of the predominant pigments concentrated in the macula, a specialized area of the eye that is responsible for central vision.*
- In addition, it is known to be deposited in the skin.* Lutein's functional role in these vulnerable tissues is to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production.*
- This product is naturally derived from marigold flowers.
- 20 mg of Free Lutein from Lutein Esters
- Promotes Macular Health*
- Free Radical Protection*
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Lutein (Free Lutein) ... 20 mg ... *
(from Lutein Esters) (from Marigold Flowers Extract) (Tagetes erecta)
* Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Beet Powder and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a fat-containing meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. May cause a harmless coloration of the skin, which is reversible upon discontinuation of supplementation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.