- NOW Cordyceps 750 mg, Cordyceps sinensis is a fungus that has been used by traditional Chinese herbalists for its energizing and adaptogenic properties for centuries.*
- Cordyceps has numerous bioactive compounds, including polysaccharides and nucleosides, which have been studied for their broad range of biological activities.*
- Modern scientific studies have shown that Cordyceps constituents possess free radical scavenging properties and suggest that they may also support a healthy immune system and promote normal vascular function.*
- Free Radical Scavenger*
- Healthy Vascular Function*
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Organic Cordyceps ... 1.5 g (1,500 mg) ... *
(Cordyceps sinensis) (Mycelium)
* Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.