- Now CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) 800 mg is a class of fatty acids produced by animals that is naturally found in beef and dairy products.
- Although CLA plays an important role in a number of cellular metabolic processes, humans are not able to produce CLA and therefore can only obtain it from the diet.*
- Since CLA is generally more abundant in grazing animals, changes in agricultural practices have resulted in less CLA in our foods, decreasing its availability in modern diets.
- Therefore, using a CLA supplement is recommended to obtain desirable levels of CLA for its optimal effects.* NOW® CLA is derived from non-GMO safflower oil and delivers 800 mg CLA per softgel.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calories ... 25
Total Fat ... 3 g ... 4% ... **
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 3 g ... †
Non-GMO Safflower Oil (Seed) ... 3 g (3,000 mg) ... †
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) ... 2.4 g (2,400 mg) ... †
** Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water, organic caramel color].
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 3 softgels daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.