- NOW Cal-Mag DK, Calcium and Magnesium are minerals that are known to be essential for bone health.*
- Along with these two important minerals, NOW® Cal-Mag DK Caps provide Vitamins D and K.*
- Vitamin D-3, a fat soluble vitamin, has been shown to play a critical role in bone metabolism, as well as in the absorption of Calcium and Magnesium in the intestine.*
- Vitamin K-2 is a nutrient that further supports bone health through its participation in healthy bone calcification.*
- Complete Bone Formula*
- With Vitamin D-3 and Vitamin K-2
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 ... 8 mcg (333 IU) ... 40%
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone) ... 30 mcg ... 25%
Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) ... 266 mg ... 20%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) ... 133 mg ... 32%
Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Product seems adequate. I question the amount of calcium included in the supplement. I try to limit the amount of calcium per day since that can contribute to kidney stones. Suggest that calcium be cut in half.