- Nature's Way Garlicin CF Immune combines the healthy benefits of high allicin potential garlic with:
- Echinacea purpurea to help support the body's defense system.*
- Vitamin C from calcium ascorbate to support immunity.*
- OptiZinc®, the complexed form for superior absorption and immune
- system support.*
Garlicin SmartRelease® Garlic
- Using a proprietary enteric-coating, Garlicin tablets are protected from stomach acid. Once in the intestinal fluid, Garlicin tablets completely disintegrate in about 45 minutes providing maximum allicin release.
- Garlicin SmartRelease® Garlic
- Stomach Acid Protection
- Intestinal Release
- High Allicin Potential
Take 1 tablet three times daily with meals. Do not chew or crush.
Serving Size: 1 Ent Coat Tab ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) ... 20 mg ... 22%
Zinc (as zinc monomethionine)† ... 5 mg ... 45%
Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower) ... 205 mg ... **
Garlic (bulb) Powder releasing 960 mcg allicin ... 105 mg ... **
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex ... 40 mg ... **
cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, hypromellose, titanium dioxide color, sodium alginate, silica, ethylcellulose, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, riboflavin color
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood-thinning medication, or are within a week of any surgical procedure. Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.