- Nature's Way Doctor's Choice Eye Formula nutritional support for eye health*
- It contains nutrients that support eye health and healthy vision,* including:
- Lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina called the macula. It is thought that this antioxidant protects the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.*
- Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for healthy vision.* It supports the rods and cones of the retina for light adaptation as well as clear night vision.*
- Beta-carotene is an antioxidant and precursor to vitamin A in the body.* along with vitamin A, it helps maintain eye moisture and protects cells in the eyes.*
Take 3 tablets daily, during or after meals.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets ... Amount/Serving ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... 1 g ... <1%†
Dietary Fiber ... 1 g ... 4%†
Vitamin A (50% as beta carotene and as retinyl acetate) ... 5,000 IU ... 100%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 600 mg ... 1,000%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) ... 60 IU ... 200%
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) ... 1.5 mg ... 88%
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) ... 9 mg ... 60%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) ... 50 mcg ... 71%
Copper (as copper gluconate) ... 1 mg ... 50%
Bilberry (fruit) Extract standardized to 25% anthocyanins (50 mg) ... 200 mg ... **
Grape (seed) Extract standardized to 85% polyphenols (63 mg) including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs) ... 75 mg ... **
Turmeric (root and rhizome) Extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids (47 mg) ... 50 mg ... **
Lutein ... 6 mg ... **
cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a blood clotting disorder, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.