- Metabolic Maintenance Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate (P-5-P), the phosphorylated form of vitamin B-6, is the most bioavailable form of this critical nutrient.
- Vitamin B-6 is involved in countless metabolic steps in the body including manufacturing the brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters.
- Aids in the metabolism of amino acids and lipids.
- Essential nutrient for proper nerve function.
- Supports the normal formation of neurotransmitters.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 250 mg ... 278 %
(as Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbyl Pamitate)
Vitamin B-6 ... 30 mg ... 1765%
(as 50 mg Pyridoxal 5'Phosphate)
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.