- Metabolic Maintenance L-Tyrosine 500 mg has many and varied functions. It is needed to make epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine; all of which work to regulate mood.
- It aids in the production of melanin, in the regulation of the adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands, and is involved in the synthesis of enkephalins, the body’s natural pain relievers. L-Tyrosine should not be used with MAO inhibitors.
- Benefits overall metabolism.
- Provides building block for energizing neurotransmitters.
- Promotes focus and mental clarity.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 .. 10 mg ... 588%
(as Pyridoxine HCl)
L-Tyrosine ... 500 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
L-Tyrosine should not be used with MAO inhibitors. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.