- Metabolic Maintenance L-Carnitine 500 mg is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane for subsequent fat breakdown and energy generation.
- The heart gets 70% of its energy from fat breakdown. Because of its role in energy generation, L-carnitine has a broad array of health benefits including weight management, recovery after exercise, cardiovascular health, male fertility, and healthy aging.
- Although the body can convert L-Carnitine to Acetyl-L-Carnitine and vice versa, different forms of carnitine are effective for supporting different functions.
- Supports normal fat metabolism.
- Aids in exercise recovery.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
L-Carnitine ... 500 mg ... *
(as 746 mg of L-Carnitine Tartrate)
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.