- Metabolic Maintenance BAM (Balanced Amino Maintenance) 750 mg is a multiple amino acid formula that contains free-form amino acids in the ratios of what scientists consider to be the most perfect protein found in nature.
- Because these amino acids are in their free form, they can be readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- The bio-activating agents alpha ketoglutaric acid and vitamin B-6 (in the form of pyridoxal 5' phosphate) are included for optimal utilization.
- BAM is an excellent adjunct for the support of normal energy and neuro-cognitive function.
- Cost-effective formula for mood and brain function.
- Enhances energy production and detoxification.
- Promotes muscle building and protein synthesis.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... % Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 ... 1.2 mg ... 71%
(as 2 mg Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate)
Chromium ... 50 mcg ... 143%
(as Chromium Niacinate)
Proprietary blend ... 745 mg ... *
L-Histidine HCl‚ L-Leucine‚ L-Phenylalanine‚ L-Lysine HCl‚ L-Arginine HCl‚ L-Valine‚ L-Isoleucine‚ L-Alanine‚ L-Glutamine‚ L-Methionine‚ L-Threonine‚ L-Tryptophan
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One to six (1-6) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken between meals.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.