- Karuna Health Tulsi is a newly available botanical medicine from the Ayurvedic tradition of India. Classified as an adaptogenic herb similar to the ginsengs and astralagus.
- Tulsi has numerous positive effects on physiology established by animal research, including support for physical performance, resistance to stress, blood sugar regulation.
- Protection against environmental chemicals, and numerous other health effects.
- Human trials demonstrate the promise of Tulsi for supporting normal glucose and lipid metabolism, respiratory function, energy production, joint function, and immune system activity.
2-4 capsules early morning and afternoon or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Tulsi Leaves (Ocimum sanctum) .. 800 mg
Vegetable capsule, rice flour, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.