- Karuna Health OxyGuard provides a broad and synergistic spectrum of antioxidant activity.
- Antioxidants work best in combination, helping to regenerate one another.
- Combinations also avoid the potential for depletion of some antioxidants, particularly carotenoids, which may occur if a balanced mix is not used.
- Vitamins C, E, and selenium appear to be particularly synergistic.
- The addition of natural mixed carotenoids, and quercetin further improves the radical quenching effect of OxyGuard.
Three capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 1000 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) ... 400 IU
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) ... 200 mcg
Natural Beta-carotene ... 20000 IU
Alpha-carotene ... 4750 IUQuercetin (a bioflavonoid) ... 35 mg
Lutein (from marigolds) ... 10 mg
Lycopene (from tomatoes) ... 6 mg
Zeaxanthin ... 493 mcg
Cryptoxanthin ... 16 mcg
Rice flour, vegetable stearate, silica.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.