- Karuna Health OmegaPlex is a broad-spectrum essential fatty acid supplement, providing special fatty acids from both the omega-3 (EPA/DHA) and omega-6 (GLA) families in easy-to-swallow capsules.
- In addition to the separate benefits of flax, borage, and fish oils, combinations of these have been shown to favorably benefit the immune system and bone density.
- Future research promises to explore additional synergistic effects.
- Given the evidence that Americans seldom obtain sufficient amounts of these essential fatty acids, OmegaPlex is a valuable adjunct to many supportive nutrition interventions.
2-4 capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 8.59
Calories from Fat ... 7.21
Total Fat ... 801.9 mg
Saturated Fat ... 119.37 mg
Trans Fat ... 0 mg
Unsaturated Fat ... 681.72 mg
Monounsaturated Fat ... 204.94 mg
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 476.78 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl) ... 5 IU
Evening Primrose Oil ... 200 mg
Borage Oil ... 200 mg
Organic Flaxseed Oil ... 200 mg
Marine Lipid Concentrate Yielding:
(Omega-3) ... 160 mg
(Omega-6) ... 287 mg
(Omega-9) ... 65 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.