- Karuna Health NeuroRelax acts synergistically to support patients' innate ability to achieve a calm, positive, energetic, and productive attitude.
- As secondary benefits, it contains herbs that improve the ability of people to cope with daily life challenges and enjoy good sleep.
- Its components are non-addictive and, unlike antidepressant medications, are not known to cause adverse effects on sexual function.
- NeuroRelax can be substituted for Piper methysticum (Kava) with patients who are considered inappropriate candidates for this herb.
- Though relaxing, this formula will actually tend to improve concentration and maintain mental functioning.
Two capsules twice daily, away from meals, or as directed. Warning: Do not use if pregnant, or with MAO inhibitors.
Serving Size: 4 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) ... 300 mg
Jujube Seed (Zizyphus jujuba) 2% extract ... 200 mg
California Poppy (Eschscholzia califronica) ... 200 mg
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) ... 200 mg
Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) 4:1 extract ... 200 mg
Golden Root (Rhodiola rosea)***
*standardized to 3% hyperforin and .3% hypericin
**standardized to contain at least 4% flavonoids
***standardized to 4 mg rosavin per 150 mg herb
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.