- Karuna Health Grape Seed Extract provides a cost-effective concentrate of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs).
- OPCs are natural antioxidants but they also possess unique properties such as stabilizing and maintaining connective tissue integrity.
- Since connective tissue forms the basement membrane of body structures as diverse as eye tissues and blood vessels.
- OPCs have the potential to support clear vision, cardiovascular health, and normal interstitial fluid balance.
One capsule twice daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Grape Seed Extract (BioVin®)* ... 50 mg
Yielding: 47.5 mg of Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.