- Karuna Health GlucoSulfate KCl 500 mg is an important precursor to mucopolysaccharides (MPS) or glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are major constituents of connective tissue.
- Vitally important for the development and repair of skin, cartilage, ligaments, bones, and the basement membrane of blood vessels and other tissues.
- Potassium chloride is the preferred stabilizer of GS for anyone concerned about sodium intake.
- This single ingredient product offers flexibility when combined with other cartilage support solutions.
One capsule three times daily with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
Glucosamine (Sulfate KCL) (Shrimp) ... 500 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.