- Host Defense® MycoShield® spray combines five powerful polypore mushroom species: Agarikon, Red Reishi, Chaga, Birch Polypore and Turkey Tail. These five mushrooms provide a unique “shield” of immune support*, available in a perfect traveler’s size. Flavored with certified organic licorice root, MycoShield offers a refreshing taste and is a must-have item for travelers on the go!
- Host Defense® MycoShield® Spray uses Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 3 Spray
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend ... 0.42 ml †
Fresh Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus) mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor) mycelium extract ‡
Dried Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract ‡
†Daily value not established
water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content: 25–35%), myceliated brown rice ‡
As a dietary supplement, apply three pump sprays into mouth and then swallow, twice per day. Do not inhale while spraying. Avoid contact with eyes. Shake well before using. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Certified Organic
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Sustainably Cultivated
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Pleased with the service my only complaint is I ordered Licorice spray ,I received Cinnamon spray .Would order Licorice spray again if available.
Thank you,Phyllis Roach