- Genestra SEP EFA is a blend of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which help to support optimal cardiovascular health
- Research indicates that EPA and DHA help maintain already healthy triglyceride levels by altering fatty acid metabolism. This in turn supports healthy levels of low density lipoprotein (VLDL), which transports lipids throughout the body.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, three weeks of daily supplementation with 1.4 g of combined EPA and DHA supported healthy lipid metabolism.
- DHA is also the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain. Supplementation with fish oils has been associated with the maintenance of healthy neuronal and cognitive functioning.
- In a recent trial, daily supplementation with 1.75 g of DHA and EPA for 12 months promoted cognitive health.
- Provides 1,080 mg of EPA and 720 mg DHA per daily dose.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 45
Each Serving Contains % DV
Calories ... 20
Calories from Fat ... 20
Total Fat ... 2 g 3% ♦
Saturated Fat ... 0.5 g 3%♦
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 1 g *
Monounsaturated Fat ... 0.5 g *
Cholesterol ... 15 mg 5%
Protein ... <1 g 1%♦
Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon) ... 2100 mg *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 360 mg *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 240 mg *
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily Value not established
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, alpha tocopherol.
Adults and Adolescents (12 years and older):
Take two capsules three times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.