- The Olive itself is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and contains oleic acid. This fatty acid is an excellent remedy in the preservation of arterial suppleness on the arterial terrain in both the cerebral and cardiovascular spheres. It is helpful in supporting cardiovascular and nervous system health.
- Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing plant meristem cells - undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant's genetic blueprint and material.
- These embryonic tissues are rich in beneficial phyto-chemicals including: growth factors and plant hormones, enzymes, nucleic acids, oligoelements, and phytonutrients such as polyphenols and flavonoids.
- These embryological tissues are also utilized because many of the above mentioned components are lost in fully developed plants once chlorophyll is formed.
- These embryological tissues are also utilized because their energetic components are at their highest levels when they are harvested in the spring - the most active phase of the growth cycle.
Serving Size 10 Drops (0.28 ml)
Servings per Container about 53
Each Serving Contains
Olive (Olea europaea)
Young Shoot Extract (1 :20) ... 0.28 ml *
14 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not established
Purified water, ethanol (grain), glycerin.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.