- Support for the nervous and cardiovascular systems*
- Supports mental acuity*
- Provides support for healthy blood circulation*
- Standardized to contain 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Convenient once-daily vegetarian capsule format
- Formula revision – now provides 160 mg of ginkgo leaf std. extract (28-50:1) per dose
- Ginkgo Capsules provide a standardized extract of ginkgo leaf to support the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Research has demonstrated that daily supplementation with 120 mg of ginkgo biloba (standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones) for 30 days significantly supported memory processes (including both working memory and memory consolidation) in healthy adults aged 18-40.
- Randomized controlled trials have also found that ginkgo intake can help increase performance on cognitive tasks in older adults. Ginkgo provides support for healthy blood circulation and may further promote cerebrovascular health by increasing blood flow in the brain.
- Preclinical research suggests that ginkgo may provide these benefits by regulating oxidative stress in brain tissue, supporting neuronal health, controlling calcium homeostasis in endothelial cells, and mediating blood viscosity and platelet function.*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ......% DV
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Std.Extract(28-50:1) ......160 mg .......*
(24%flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)
* DailyValue(DV) notestablished
Other ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.