- Genestra Brands Carnitine provides cardiovascular and endurance support.
- Helps support exercise recovery.
- Supports cognitive function.
- Transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized to produce energy.
- Concentrated in tissues (skeletal and cardiac muscle etc.) that utilize fatty acids as dietary fuel.
- Ideal for vegans - Convenient vegetable capsule format.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 45
Each Serving Contains %DV
Calcium ... 68 mg 7%
Acetylcarnitine (N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride) ... 1000 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Hypromellose, cellulose, calcium carbonate, silica, magnesium silicate.
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take two capsules two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have primary or secondary L-carnitine deficiency for which supplementation is prescribed and monitored by a healthcare practitioner, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms and low incidences of seizures have been reported. Sleeplessness or overstimulation may occur.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.