- Genestra Brands C1000 contains 1000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet.
- With added citrus and non-citrus bioflavonoids - Rose hips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- Ideal for vegetarians - Convenient tablet format.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings per Container 60
Each Tablet Contains % DV
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 1000 mg 1667%
Rose (Rosa canina) Hips ... 50 mg *
Hesperidin (from citrus aurantium pith/peel) ... 25 mg *
Quercetin ... 25 mg *
Rutin ... 25 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium
stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
Recommended Dose: Adults (19 years and older):
Take one tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Have been taking these well over a year and love the fact that they have mostly all C than others with mostly “fillers”
I really enjoyed this product. I give it a thumbs up for boosting my immune system and keeping me healthy!