- Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol Pump for Pets (the reduced form of CoQ10) for dogs and cats.
- When you give your pet the gift of ubiquinol, you may Help optimize energy production for cells and bodily functions.
- Help support optimal heart health and Help protect cells against free radical damage.
- Help reduce the signs of normal aging that are caused by oxidative stress and Help support optimal immune function.
- Even better, since my Ubiquinol comes in an airless pump, all you have to do is press the pump to deliver the correct dosage.
- Helps preserve the ubiquinol from oxygen intrusion – One of the biggest factors that may cause ubiquinol to go 'bad' is the air itself. Because it uses an airless technology, this helps the ubiquinol stay fresh until the last drop.
Directions for Use:
Administer orally, 1-2 times per day.
Prime pump before first use.
Active Ingredients per ...1 Pump (about 0.22 mL)
Ubiqunol^ ...10 mg
Medium Chain Triglycerides,
Silicon Dioxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E).
For use in cats & dogs only.
Recommended to support normal
cardiovascular function and reduces oxidative stress.
Animal Type Serving Amount Pumps
Cats (2+ lbs.) ...10 mg 1
Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.) ...10 mg 1
Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs.) ...20 mg 2
Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.) ...40 mg 4
Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.) ...60 mg 6
Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.) ...80 mg 8
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.