- Dr. Mercola Saw Palmetto with Lycopene nutrients from ‘mixing’ inside the capsule.
- Without this capsule-in-capsule separation, the pH levels of the lycopene could potentially degrade the saw palmetto prior to you ever taking it.
- Utilizes series of cutting-edge technology advancements (Fusion Technology) in capsule filling, sealing, and final product inspection to deliver unsurpassed high protection and fast release.
- Delivers a leak-proof and airtight capsule utilizing the extraordinary capsule-in-capsule technology.
- Provides high protection of moisture or oxygen-sensitive active ingredients.
- Optimizes capsule disintegration by way of the Licaps thin shell making it ideal for nutrients requiring fast release.
- Plus, the saw palmetto berry ingredients used in this formula are “Grown in the USA” and saw palmetto berries are only harvested when they’re ripe.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Saw Palmetto Extract (Fruit) ... 320 mg
Lycopene ... 10 mg
Gelatin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Purified Water, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Silica.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
better than other Saw Palmetto products. I speak with experience at age 73 this isn't my first use of Saw Palmetto.
Increases urine stream and helps with ED issues👍🏻👍🏻