- Dr. Mercola Mitomix Bars Double Chocolate is a profound way to support your cells’ mitochondria and help optimize their function. However, surprising few existing food products truly support a ketogenic lifestyle.
- When you make the effort to convert your body over to burning fat, into a state of ketosis, the last thing you want to do is spoil all the progress you’ve made, just because your low-carb, high-fat snack choices may be limited!
- That’s exactly why I created Mitomix™ Bars. Low in net carbs and high in healthy fats and fiber, they’re the ideal snack bar for anyone wanting:
- A quick and delicious way to add fiber and healthy fats to your diet without adding to insulin or leptin resistance.
- A wholesome blend of 11 certified organic, top-quality plant essentials with no genetically modified ingredients Plus they are moist, chewy and delicious – just like homemade!
12 Servings per container
Serving Size: ...1 bar (40 g)
Amount Per Serving ...% Daily Value*
Total Fat ...11 g...14%
Saturated Fat ...4.5 g...23%
Trans Fat ...0 g
Cholesterol ...0 mg
Sodium ...5 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate ...21 g ...8%
Dietary Fiber 14 g
Total Sugars ...4 g
Includes ...3g Added Sugars ...6%
Protein ...3 g ...6%
Vitamin D ...0 mcg...0%
Calcium ...51 mg ...4%
Iron ...2 mg...10%
Potassium ...105 mg...2%
Dietary Fiber Syrup' (Isomalto-Oligosaccharide [From Cassava Root"]), Almond Butter" (Dry Roasted Almonds"), Whole Blonde Psyllium Husks', Semi-Sweet Chocolate Coating' (Unsweetened Chocolate', Cane Sugar", Cocoa Butter"), Coconut', Pumpkin Seeds', Macadamia Nuts', Coconut Butter' (Coconut"), Cocoa Powder', Chia Seeds', D-Ribose, Erythritol, Hemp Seeds', Cacao Nibs', Nuvousx (Inulinx, Stevia [Leaf] Extract', Lycium [Fruit] Extract', Orange Flavor"), Natural Chocolate Flavor, Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil, Black Sesame Seeds', Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Seeds'.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.