- Doctor’s Best Sustained-Release Niacin with niaXtend 500mg supports cardiovascular health and the maintenance of cognitive function with age.
- Provides niacin in a form that helps minimize the incidence of uncomfortable skin flushing that is commonly associated with niacin.
- Clinical research has shown that niacin as nicotinic acid may promote a favorable balance of blood lipids.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid) ... 500mg ... 3125%
†Daily Value not established.
Vegetable waxes (rice bran and/or carnauba wax)‚ stearic acid‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source)‚ silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product. Temporary flushing such as warmth, itching or redness of the skin, are common side effects that may occur upon initial use. These effects may worsen if you drink alcohol or hot beverages shortly after taking niacin. Do not take more than 500 mg per day (one tablet) except under the supervision of a physician. Liver damage and jaundice are risks with high doses of niacin. Avoid high doses of niacin if you have a liver or kidney disorder.Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.