- Doctor’s Best Serrapeptase promotes and maintains healthy sinus and airway function and healthy immune response.
- Helps dissolve hard particles made of protein that cause unwanted side effects from toxins, scar tissue, blood clots and cysts.
- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that comes from the Serratia bacteria species strain E15.
- Uses Serrateric™, a coating that protects the enzyme from stomach acids until it reaches the intestines and therefore optimizes absorption.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
Take 1 capsule daily with at least 8 oz. of water on an empty stomach‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calcium ... 27mg ... 2%
(From tricalcium phosphate and calcium stearate in Serrateric™)
Serrapeptase Enzyme ... 40‚000 SPU** ... †
(From Serratio sp.)
†Daily Value not established.
Serrateric™ (maltodextrin‚ tricalcium phosphate‚ calcium stearate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ medium chain triglycerides)‚ delayed release vegetarian capsule (modified cellulose‚ gellan gum‚ purified water).
Not recommended for individuals who are pregnant‚ nursing‚ taking blood thinners‚ or have poor digestion. Stop taking if you experience nausea‚ vomiting‚ or stomach upset. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
**SPU - Serratiopeptidase activity units.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.