- Helps normalize and regulate triglyceride levels that help keep the cardiovascular system healthy.
- Provides essential fatty acids, DHA and EPA, for eye and brain health.
- Helps support joint health.
- Wild caught in Alaska and processed in the U.S. MSC Certified.
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free
Take 2 softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant).
Serving Size: 2 Marine Softgels
Serving Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 15
Total Fat ... 2g ... 2%**
AlaskOmega Omega-3 Fish Oil concentrate from
Alaskan Pollock (Gadus Chalcogrammus) ... 2000 mg ... †
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids as Ethyl Esters ... 1300 mg ... †
EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid), min ... 800 mg ... †
DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid), min ... 400 mg ... †
** Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet .
†Daily Value not established.
Softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water), mixed tocopherols (antioxidant).
Contains Fish (Oil: Alaskan Pollock; Gelatin: Tilapia/Carp)
Consult your physician if you are using blood thinning medications. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking Fish Oil products for Omega 3 for several years now and find the quality and value excellent with Doctor’s Best Wild Alaskan Fish Oil....I trust the Brand and recommend the product highly!