- Doctor’s Best Phosphatidylserine provides phosphatidylserine in a matrix of other phospholipids.
- Phosphatidylserine is a building block for the brain’s nerve cell connections (synapses).
- Phosphatidylserine supports memory, learning, and other cognitive functions.
- Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Vegan
Take one (1) capsule 2 or 3 times daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Serving Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
PhosphatidylSerine ... 100 mg ... †
(PS, from SerinAid)
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This product really seems to help. I highly recommend it. I have been taking it for several years with very positive results.