- Doctor's Best Natural Vitamin K2 MK-7 with MenaQ7 45 mcg provides the natural form of vitamin K for optimum bioavailability and delivery to the body. Vitamin K isn't one vitamin, it's a family of fat-soluble vitamins with similar chemical structures but different metabolic properties.
- K2 belongs to a group of vitamin K compounds called menaquinones, which show greater bioactivity when compared to K1, the ordinary supplemental form. K2 is absorbed more completely, remains in the body longer and delivers more benefits for bones, blood vessels and other soft tissues.
- Helps Support Bone Health and Soft Tissue Elasticity.
- Highly Effective Delivery of Vitamin K to Bone and Soft Tissue.
- Helps Support Calcium Metabolism for Maintenance of Healthy Bone.
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7
- The Bioavailable Form of Vitamin K for Healthy Bones and Soft Tissue
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO/Gluten Free/Soy Free
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin K2 ... 45 mcg ... 40%
(from MenaQ7® Menaquinone, MK-7)
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), glycerol monostearate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract.
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
This product contains vitamin K. Consult your physician if using blood-thinning medications such as Warfarin. Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.