- Doctor’s Best Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme derived from "natto", a traditional Japanese food.
- Nattokinase supports healthy circulation.
- During the natto production process friendly Bacillus subtilis bacteria ferment boiled, non-GMO soybeans, producing nattokinase.
- Doctor's Best Nattokinase does not contain Vitamin K2.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
Take 1 capsule daily‚ between meals‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Nattokinase (Enzyme Activity in Fibrinolytic Units) ... 2‚000 FU ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule)‚ maltodextrin‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing‚ are allergic to soy‚ or if you are taking blood thinning medication‚ consult a physician before taking this product. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I will not be without it. I have a-fib and this is the answer.