- Doctor’s Best Natto-Serra is a combination of two natural enzymes serrapeptase and nattokinase, and supports healthy immune response and supports healthy circulation.
- Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic enzyme, breaks down blood clotting fibrin while Serrapeptase (serratiopeptidase) is a protein-digesting enzyme isolated from the friendly bacterium Serratia E-15.
- Doctor’s Best uses serrapeptase made with Serrateric™, a superior alternative to enteric coating that protects the enzyme until it reaches the intestines for optimal absorption.
- Nattokinase is derived from "Natto", a fermented soy food popular in Japan for centuries.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
Take 1 capsule daily without food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calcium (From Serrateric™) ... 25mg ... 2%
Serrapeptase Enzyme ... 40‚000 SPU ... †
(Serratiopeptidase activity units)
Nattokinase (Fibrinolytic Activity Units) ... 2‚000 FU ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Serrateric™‚ modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule). Contains Soy.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing‚ are allergic to soy‚ or if you are taking blood thinning medication‚ consult a physician before taking this product. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.