- Doctor’s Best Lumbrokinase provides enzymatic support to help maintain cardiovascular function.
- Lumbrokinase is the name of a group of highly stable fibrinolytic enzymes that help fight fibrosis.
- Doctor’s Best Lumbrokinase is a novel protease with trypsin-like characteristics with high specificity against fibrin.
- These proteolytic enzymes have been studied and utilized extensively in China for many years.
Take 2 capsules daily‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician. Take with 8-10 oz. of water‚ one hour before a meal or two hours after.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Lumbrokinase ... 40mg ... †
(Equal to 720‚000 Lumbrokinase Units)
†Daily Value not established.
Maltodextrin‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Use under medical supervision if taking anticoagulant drugs.
Contraindicated with any condition associated with bleeding. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.