- Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral required for optimal function of the cardiovascular system, nervous system, skeletal muscle, bones, blood pressure and blood sugar balance.
- Seventy-five percent of Americans are deficient in magnesium. Low magnesium is associated with a decrease in bone mineral density. Magnesium deficiency increases with age due to inadequate intake from the diet, poor absorption and certain drugs known to deplete magnesium.
- Doctor’s Best uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance.
- Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium is not buffered, meaning that is it not mixed with less expensive and less absorbable magnesium oxide.
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegetarian / Vegan
Take 2 tablets twice daily‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Magnesium (elemental) ... 200 mg ... 50%
(from 2‚000 mg magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)
*Daily Values Not Established.
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source)‚ stearic acid‚ coating (hypromellose and hydroxypropyl cellulose).
Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I’m undergoing radiation and chemo treatment currently and the doctors and nurses are impressed with my Magnesium levels.
I am very pleased with the magnesium I ordered and will be ordering again and again. Maris Marks