- Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin from Turmeric Root is a potent antioxidant that protects cells and tissues by fighting free radicals.
- Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin from Turmeric Root contains a standardized extract of Curcuma longa root and supplies 95% total curcuminoids, including curcumin, bisdemethoxy curcumin and demethoxy Curcumin.
- Added add BioPerine®, an extract of Black Pepper fruit that contains 95-98% piperine, as a natural bioenhancer to enhance absorption.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free
Take 2 capsules daily with food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Curcumin C3 Complex® ... 1000mg ... †
Turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa) (root),
standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids Including:
Bisdemethoxy Curcumin (2.2 - 65%)
Demethoxy Curcumin (15 - 19%)
Curcumin (75 - 81%)
Black Pepper Ext. (Piper Nigrum) (fruit) ... 6mg ... †
(standardized to contain 95% Piperine)(BioPerine®)
†Daily Value not established.
Gelatin (capsule)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications for diabetes or blood thinners, consult your physician before taking Curcumin. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like the Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin from Turmeric Root 500mg but I liked the 1000mg tablets better.
It's hard to judge as I'm going other things to deal with arthritis in the knees but it seems to have a positive effect.