- Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 with Peptan and Vitamin C, 1000 mg contains hydrolyzed collagen protein (BSE-Free), which contributes to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues.
- Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body. Vitamin C is added to the formula as an important nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Helps support the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides.
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, and Bones
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- BSE-Free Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Protein ... 3 g
(from hydrolyzed collagen Types 1 and 3)
Vitamin C ... 30 mg ... 33%
(as calcium ascorbate)
Hydrolyzed Collagen ... 3 g (3000 mg) ... †
Type 1 and 3
† Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, coating (purified water, hypromellose).
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 3 tablets twice daily on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking protein supplement within one hour of consumption.
Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.