- Doctor’s Best Biotin is a coenzyme and B vitamin that helps promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Clinical observations of biotin deficiency show its importance for the upkeep of healthy skin and hair, as well as for the immune and central nervous systems.
- The body needs biotin in order to make energy and to efficiently utilize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, but cannot make biotin and therefore must obtain it from the diet.
- Gluten Free / Non-GMO / Vegetarian / Vegan / Soy-Free
Take 1 capsule daily‚ with or without food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Serving Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Biotin ... 5‚000 mcg ... 1‚6670%
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule)‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source)‚ silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I started taking biotin years ago for healthy hair and nails. This is the first time I’ve ordered it by mail, and it was a simple process. The biotin tablets are easy to swallow. Once the safety seal was removed, the bottle is easy to get into.