- Doctor's Best Betaine HCl Pepsin & Gentian Bitters contains three nutritional factors that perform complementary functions designed to support the efficiency of the digestive process. Supplementing with Betaine HCl may support the stomach’s digestive capacity.
- Pepsin is an enzyme produced by the body to digest protein-containing foods in the stomach. Pepsin works in conjunction with stomach acid to support protein digestion.
- Gentian is an herb used to promote digestive capacity and tonify the digestive tract. Its bitter nature may help to stimulate the body’s production of digestive enzymes.
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Support Digestive Efficiency
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO/Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Betaine HCI ... 650 mg ... †
Pepsin ... 250,000 FCC Pepsin Units ... †
Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root ... 20 mg ... †
† Daily Value not established.
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 capsule with food, three times daily, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Consult with your physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, have a history of peptic ulcer or high blood pressure. Avoid taking this product if have been diagnosed with kidney problems.
Store in a cool dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.