- Doctor’s Best Benfotiamine helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose, provides support against oxidative stress, and supports healthy aging.*
- Benfotiamine is a synthetic derivative of thiamin (Vitamin B1) belonging to the family of compounds known as allithiamines.
- Benfotiamine is fat-soluble, and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin.*
- Gluten Free / Non-GMO /Vegetarian / Vegan / Soy Free
Take 1 capsule daily‚ with or without food‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Benfotiamine ... 150mg ... †
L-Leucine ... 12mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.