- Doctor Wilson's Original Formulations Super Immune Space Sprinkles is a daily immune booster kids like to take.*
- Formulated by Dr. James L. Wilson to help keep kids well.*
- Contains Dr. Wilson’s Nat-Stim®, the very safe, effective immune enhancer*
- Developed from a special immune-stimulating strain of lactobacillus*
- 6 probiotics selected to support immune function in young intestinal tracts*
- Bioavailable form of zinc, a trace mineral essential for immune function
- Fortifies general and specific aspects of immune function*
- Promotes and supports strong immune defense*
- Maintains effectiveness with daily use*
- Safe and nontoxic, with no negative side effects*
- Naturally color-changing powder can be sprinkled on beverages or food.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1/4 tsp) (1.25 gm)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Zinc (as gluconate) ... 3 mg ... 27%
Proprietary Blend ... 15 mg ... †
Lactobacillus bulgaricus cell wall fractions (including: exopolysaccharide, lipoteichoic acid, peptidoglycan, murein, N-acetyl D-glucosamine, N-acetylmuramic acid)
Proprietary blend of probiotic bacteria containing ... 19.98 mg ... †
Lactobacillus (L) acidophilus [10 billion CFU/gm], L rhamnosus [200 billion CFU/gm], L. salivarius [300 billion CFU/gm], L. plantarum [400 billion CFU/gm] Bifidobacterium (B) bifidum [100 billion CFU/gm] B. longum [100 billion CFU/gm]
†Daily Value not established.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), xylitol, raw cane sugar, dried beet juice.
Sprinkle 1 level scoop (1/4 teaspoon)over breakfast cereal daily, or mix into any drink or food.
For best results, give consistently throughout the year.
An additional scoop may be given 1 to 2 times a day during times when extra immune support is desired.
If flatulence occurs, temporarily decrease daily amount.
If pregnant or nursing, use according to directions from health practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed and refrigerate after opening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.