- Doctor’s Best Real Krill contains Omega-3 fatty acids that supports healthy blood lipid levels, promotes joint health and enhances cell membrane structure.
- Doctor’s Best Real Krill is sustainably harvested from Antarctic krill.
- Krill oil provides the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in phospholipid forms.
- EPA & DHA in phospholipid form are effective in reducing blood trigylcerides.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO
For maintenance‚ take 1 softgel daily‚ preferably with a small meal. To support healthy joint function‚ take 2 softgels daily‚ or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Antartic Krill Oil 350mg Complex‚ Providing:
Phospholipids‚ Minimum (Min.) ... 140mg ... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids‚ Min ... 77mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)‚ Min ... 42mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)‚ Min ... 19mg ... †
Astaxanthin‚ Min. ... 28mcg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Softgel capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ purified water)‚ vanillin.
Contains Shellfish (Krill).
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.