- Doctor’s Best Enhanced Krill with DHA & EPA is a unique combination formula that supports healthy brain development and function.
- The lipids provided by this product promote cardiovascular health and proper circulation.
- It is a unique dietary supplement that combines authentic Antarctic krill oil from sustainably harvested krill with high-potency fish omega-3 fatty acids.
- Krill provides omega-3 EPA and DHA linked into phospholipids which are a highly bioavailable form of these essential fatty acids.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free
Take 2 softgels daily after a meal, or a recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Serving per container: 30 servings
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
SUPERBA Antarctic Krill Oil plus Fish Oil Omega-3 Complex‚ providing:
Phospholipids‚ minimum (min.) ... 240 mg ... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids‚ min ... 800 mg ... †
DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid)‚ min ... 512 mg ... †
EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid)‚ min .... 134 mg ... †
Astaxanthin‚ min ... 30 mcg ... †
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ purified water)‚ vanillin.
Contains Shellfish (Krill).
Contains Fish (Anchovy‚ Mackerel‚ Sardine‚ Tuna).
Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications or if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.