- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Fucus Plus, the primary ingredient is bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) seaweed. Many sea vegetables, and in particular bladderwrack, have many unique characteristics and properties and are used extensively as food in coastal cuisines around the world.
- The unique composition of bladderwrack includes unique and healthful sugars known as polysaccharides that can be metabolized by the action of enzymes produced by the bacteria in our gut into 'prebiotics,' nutrients that encourage the growth of healthy bacteria flora.
- This plant was grown and harvested by trained marine botanists and immediately freeze-dried to preserve its molecular integrity.
- Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type developed Fucus Plus to be suitable for all blood types, and it is particularly beneficial to blood type O individuals to help support a healthy digestive system. Bladderwrack may also provide specific benefits, such as helping to maintain a healthy overall body composition and supporting immune system health.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Seaweed Plant ... 600 mg
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 35 mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, Silica.
(1) One capsule 2 times daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.