- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Deflect O, your first line of defense against lectins in Avoid foods. A class of proteins that bind to the different antigens in each blood type, lectins can harm immune and digestive function.
- This causes a variety of health problems including intestinal and bowel irritation, bloating, weight gain and lethargy. Shielding your biology from these dangerous molecules is important.
- An exclusive blend of glucosamine, bladderwrack and sodium alginate, Deflect O is crafted for optimal absorption by Blood Type Os. Dr. D'Adamo's uniquely designed formula provides specific blocking sugars that attach to receptors on lectins, preventing them from weakening immune and digestive health.
- Knocks out specific Type O dietary lectins before they hinder digestion.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Reinforces immune defenses.
The lectin-fighting team includes:
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) Acts like a magnet for lectins in foods such as wheat and other grains. When lectins bind to the NAG on your cells, they impair their functioning and promote inflammation.The NAG in Deflect serves as a distractor, picking up stray lectins without interrupting your metabolism.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), Binds to unfriendly bacteria and viruses such as meningococcal bacteria which causes bacterial meningitis herpes simplex, E. coli and several strains of Candida. When bladderwrack attaches to harmful microbes, it prevents them from sticking to the intestinal tract, where they can hinder digestive functioning.
- Sodium Alginate, Binds lectins in the digestive tract and prevents their absorption. A natural polysaccharide product extracted from brown seaweed that grows in cold water regions, its binding properties come from its solubility in cold and hot water with strong agitation, which makes it thicken and bind.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine ... 500mg
Sodium Alginate ... 400mg
Bladderwrack Seaweed Whole Plant ... 200mg
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 200mg
Gum Tragacanth ... 100mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine ... 100mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Extract, and Organic Rice Concentrate.
Two (2) capsules 2-3 daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
This product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been using Deflect O for many years. Not all the time but enough to know that my body seems to benefit from taking it. I have a very sensitive system from a rare disease and recently was hospitalized from a wrong treatment that caused me to be constipated that caused another serious problem. I am now in a skilled nursing home to recover and mend. Fortunately the staff physician has agreed to allow my use of Deflect O and I feel that it has helped in several ways. First , even though the dietician was consulted, I am still not able to follow the correct diet for Blood Type O so taking Deflect O has seemingly aided toward overcoming the constipation, so I will be able to return to my home. soon. Second, I feel that it has kept me regular which is important while dealing with the error of the medical community on two different occasions because they are not familiar with this rare disease. Virginia Stutesman. Thanks