- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Connectivar is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility, certified through the Natural Products Association, with an "A" compliance rating.
- Blend of minerals, flavonoids and herbs to promote healthy connective tissues. Eases soreness or discomfort from overexertion.*
- Connective tissues may be affected by a number of different factors, including the aging process, everyday wear and tear, and overexertion. To help support healthy connective tissues and ease soreness and discomfort from overexertion, Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, developed Connectivar.*
- This supplement contains a blend of two well-researched herbs, and botanicals into one very unique capsule.
- Manganese: A key micro-mineral, helps to support ligament strength and promote joint stability*
- Butchers Broom: Contains a natural antioxidant (flavone) to promote strong blood vessels*
- Rutin-Hesperidin Complex: Contains a bioflavonoid to help maintain healthy venous tone*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Manganese (from Manganese Picolinate) ... 3 mg
Butchers Broom Root Extract (from Ruscus aculeatus) (Standardized to 10% Ruscogenins) ... 100 mg
Rutin Hesperidin Complex ... 50mg
Gotu Kola Leaf Extract ... 30mg
(from Centella asiatica)
(Standardized to 10% Asiaticasides)
Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, Silica
1 (One) capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.