- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition ARA 6 is a light, easily blended powder derived from the Western Larch tree. The primary component of ARA 6 is polysaccharides (a long chain of linked sugars) called Arabinogalactans, which are high-molecular weight polysaccharides capable of up-regulating critical aspects of the immune system.*
- Fiber-rich powder from the western larch tree designed to improve digestive health and support a strong immune system.*
- In addition to its immune-supporting effects, ARA 6:
- Is a natural source of soluble fiber for healthy colon health*.
- Acts as a prebiotic food supply for gut microfloral balance*.
- Has adaptogenic properties to promote a balanced immune response*.
- Supports natural liver detoxification*.
- Mixes easily in liquids, which makes it ideal for children or those who have problems swallowing pills.
- Dr. D'Adamo introduced larch arabinogalactan into the natural product industry over two decades ago, and he wrote the first scientific review of its health effects. Although many other companies have since jumped on the 'Larch Bandwagon,' ARA 6 was the first. Unlike other larch products on the market, D'Adamo's ARA 6 is pharmaceutical grade and of superior quality, ensuring that you're receiving the full benefit of its health supporting properties.
- Their improved processing gently cleanses the Western Larch powder with only pure water. You can be assured that the same care and concern that marked his scientific research on larch goes into each and every bottle of ARA 6.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Amount Per Serving
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 1750 mg
(1) One teaspoon twice daily in water or other beverage as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.