- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Membrosia Complex a blend of nutrients designed to support cell membrane health, water balance, cellular clean-up processes and improved cognition.
- The circle of life of cells is as complex as it is simple. The cell links molecular energy and matter into a type of intelligence that drives the tissues and organs.
- The cell membrane is comprised of two layers of fats and phospholipids. This duality allows the cell to maintain and balance both internal and external water levels allowing cells and molecules to move more efficiently.
- Membrosia Complex contains a unique blend of the cellular-supporting nutrients lecithin, uridine and trehalose. Trehalose is a natural sugar found in many organisms, including bacteria and plants and research has shown that it may help protect cell integrity.
- Membrosia works by encouraging the healthy function of molecules known as chaperones. Molecular chaperones work to insure that the proteins inside our cells 'fold' together to ensure proper function of becoming an enzyme, or a hormone, etc.
- Unfolded proteins may trigger a cell-wide stress reaction resulting in a stress response that accelerates the cells aging process.
- Membrosia chaperones move in an attempt to 're-fold' the protein properly.
Serving Size: 2 Level Teaspoons
Amount Per Serving
Lecithin (from soy) ... 2, 160 mg ... *
Trehalose ... 2, 160 mg ... *
Ribose ... 1, 920 mg ... *
Uridine ... 480 mg ... *
L-Glutamine ... 240 mg ... *
Mix two (2) level teaspoons with juice and Membrosia fluidizer in the morning. Avoid consuming any fatty foods for fifteen minutes after taking Membrosia.
Contains: Soy from Lecithin.
If you have gout or kidney disease, check with your physician before using this or any other nutritional supplement.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no salt, wheat, yeast, corn, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.