- Carlson Labs Tri-B® is a small tablet that provides the three B vitamins: folic acid and vitamins B-6 and B-12.
- Research indicates that these vitamins help maintain normal blood levels of homocysteine, which plays an important role in maintaining healthy arteries to promote heart health. Homocysteine is an amino acid produced by the body that's an important building block of protein.
- Support healthy blood and a healthy heart with Carlson Tri-B®.
- Promotes healthy energy production
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Each tablet provides folic acid and vitamins B-6 and B-12
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxine HCI) ... 25mg ... 1471%
Folate (800mcg folic acid) ... 1360mcg DFE ... 340%
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) ... 400mcg ... 16667%
Calcium (From Dicalcium Phosphate) ... 52mg ... 4%
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ hydroxypropyl cellulose‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ stearic acid‚ magnesium stearate‚ silicon dioxide.
Adults: Take one tablet daily at mealtime.
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.