- Carlson Labs Olive Your Heart® blends premium, cold-pressed Terra Creta extra virgin olive oil from the heart of Crete, Greece with omega-3s, sustainably sourced from the pure waters of Norway. It’s mild and smooth and makes it easy and delicious to add heart healthy nutrients into your diet.
- High-quality extra-virgin olive oil naturally contains important antioxidants, called polyphenols. Like other antioxidants, polyphenols promote healthy inflammation balance. Olive Your Heart® also provides the most beneficial omega-3s EPA and DHA, and omega-9 oleic acid (a staple of the Mediterranean diet).
- Omega-9s support a healthy inflammatory response, and promote immune and cardiovascular system health. When our body has enough omega-3s and omega-6s, it can produce omega-9s. If our levels are low, we must get omega-9s from our diet.
- For a delicious, premium olive oil that provides polyphenols and sneaks in the health benefits of omega-3s and omega-9s, choose Carlson Olive Your Heart®.
- Promotes cardiovascular health and optimal wellness
- 1,480 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Cold-pressed, Greek Terra Creta extra virgin olive oil
- Premium Norwegian, wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish oil
- Thinly textured with a crisp polyphenol bite
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 120
Total Fat ... 14g ... 18%**
Saturated Fat ... 2g ... 10%**
Cholesterol ... 70mg ... 23%
Norwegian Fish Oil ... 4.6g ... †
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* ... 1480mg ... †
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* ... 360mg ... †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* ... 900mg ... †
Greek Olive Oil ... 9.2g ... †
Omega-9 Fatty Acids* ... 7590mg ... †
Oleic Acid* ... 6900mg ... †
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
*Reported as Triglycerides.
Sunflower oil‚ natural mixed tocopherols‚ rosemary extract‚ monoglycerides‚ diglycerides.
Contains Soy and Fish: Cod‚ Pollock‚ and Haddock.
Take one tablespoon daily at mealtime.
Refrigerate after opening.
Preferably use within 30 days.
Do not heat the oil.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy and Fish: Cod‚ Pollock‚ and Haddock.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.