- Factors such as diet, illness, stress, and age can inhibit a person's ability to break down protein into single amino acids. This can affect the rate of protein formation and production of new cells.
- By supplementing your diet with Glycine, or pure amino acids, you're saving your body the necessary step of breaking protein down into amino acids, and Glycine in powder form can be absorbed even quicker.
- Promotes energy production
- Helps form the proteins important for DNA and RNA construction
- Powder form for quicker absorption
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Glycine ... 2g ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Adults take one level scoopful daily mixed into food or liquid.
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating or are sensitive to glycine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.